Friday, February 03, 2006

Deal with it.



I don't care what anyone says, Asian babies are the cutest. Call me racist. Call me un-PC. Call me Angelina Jolie. I don't care. Asian babies are the cutest. I'm sure that 1 in every 100,000 Asian babies is born ugly. I'm sure there's an Asian baby out there who would make me want to vomit. But I'd say that, overall, the odds are not in favor of a butt ugly Asian baby. Whether the baby is from Thailand, The Philippians, Tibet, China or Japan, I'd bet my bottom dollar that it's cuter than your baby if you're a Caucasian. (It’s the Cauc before the Asian that makes them ugly.) Hands down. Without a doubt. Undeniably. Asian babies are the cutest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

any baby in a hamburger is adorable.

Christiane said...

i second that . . .