Monday, September 11, 2006

Teach me!

With my wedding 2 months from today, things are getting a little crazy in CarrieLand. My mind is so filled with my To Do List that it seems that's all I can think about. (Even with a really laid-back wedding, there is a lot of stuff to think about!) I don't want to blog about my wedding. Can you say snoozefest? And I certainly don't want to blog about all that other stuff I've been doing--my job and my improv/comedy stuff. Zzzzz...

So I would like to take this opportunity to reach out to you--the 2 or so of my monthly readers and the 3 or so random South Americans who wander here by googling "Denise Richards"--and ask you for ideas of stuff to write about.

All ideas are welcome, within the realm of decency. Inspire me. Get creative, and I'll try to too.

I may not use your idea. It might be stupid. But at least I'll laugh at you and your brainless ideas. Kidding. Sort of. As amazing as sexy story about a racy love affair between Christopher Walken and Drew Barrymore sounds, I will probably not write that. I'll leave that to the kid who lived on my brother's hall his freshman year of college.

In all seriousness, it may take me a while to get to your idea or find a way to make it work, but I'd love to hear it nonetheless. So, on the count of three use the comments feature of this blog to give me an assignment.

1...
2...
3!

7 comments:

Robert Cass said...

How about a huge example of "It's a small world" from your past?

Ciana said...

I think you do quite well with your chosen topics. However, I kinda like the idea of just writing whatever comes into your head first without any pressure or fear. It helps if you do this with a glass of wine. Results may vary, but they are always interesting.

Ryan said...

I almost thought to myself "What's wrong with the aforementioned Walken/Barrymore hookup?" until I got to the witty part about the college comedian and realized that I am, in fact, that guy.

Anonymous said...

Since I'm all postmodern right now, the best I can do is a bloggy homage to Julio Cortazar complete with a guy vomiting bunnies. Please don't hurt the reader.

Anonymous said...

It would make you laugh . . . . Why don't you go pay another homage to yer Southern roots and write one entitled "Why Jesus Would Vote Republican."

This idea came courtesy of a bumper sticker.

Carrie said...

YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED!!!! The internet told me so. So now that I've found your blog I'm going to stalk you continuously...so you BETTER find something interesting to write about. Everyone's watching.

Carrie said...

Check it out, Lauren:
http://carrieebarrett.blogspot.com/2006/04/my-first-kiss.html