Wednesday, December 07, 2005

A NOTICE TO PERSONS WHO USE THE PHRASE “TACO SMELL”

Effective immediately, all persons within speaking distance, or 50 square feet, of Carrie Barrett hereby rescind the right to say “Taco Smell.” Warning given to all persons, following the satisfactory determination that said persons do not hold stock in being called “tool,” “fuck face,”“douche bag” or other analogous names which heretofore will be engaged in the reference of said persons who renounce this judgment.

3 comments:

hucklebuck said...

Same thing applies to the word "panties". Can't stand that word. I will be forced to scream if someone chooses to say that word in my presence.

Carrie said...

I think the word "panties" is hilarious. I cannot say it with a straight face.

I also like saying "Santa" with a really long "a" like I'm a child star in a period movie (See Felicity:An American Girl Movie for more clarification.)

Saaanta's coming soon!!

Anonymous said...

Does Natalie Wood say Sahnta on Miracle on 34th street? I can't remember now...you might want to check.